Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 08, 2007

YouTube Time - Japanese Tetris. Needs to be seen to be believed

Adam found this yesterday. I only have one thought: why did it take this long?! Here's another: I nearly choked laughing.


Comments on "YouTube Time - Japanese Tetris. Needs to be seen to be believed"

 

Blogger Maddy said ... (9:06 am) : 

How completely bizarre.
Cheers

 

Blogger Maddy said ... (9:07 am) : 

p.s. are you on Twitter?

 

Blogger Sephyroth said ... (1:13 pm) : 

Hi, I'm reading via the Bumpzee Australian Blogs Community RSS feed. :)

I'd seen this video in the past, but there's always something about these Japanese gameshows where I can't get enough of them :)

Sephyroth
http://www.sephyroth.net

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (5:21 pm) : 

mcewan - last I heard, Twitter wasn't fully operational here in Australia - at least, not without a lot of know-how - one thing I do not have...much of :) (when it comes to techy stuff)

I wasn't sure how new it was, sephyroth. New to me anyway. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:42 pm) : 

Hi K

After watching that I followed the Youtube Trail, and ended up with this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFVoLz88hiU

One of the stranger things i've seen, and somewhat relevant to mumming too!

 

post a comment