Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 31, 2007

Metablogging Aussie-style today

Craig has a 'Get yer shit together' challenge that's he's just put together for the month of September. In his words, " Identify what needs to change in your life (you already know)..It doesn't matter what area of your life those changes relate to (health, work, relationships, destructive habits, attitude, self-talk, overcoming fears)... as long as they have something to do with creating positive change in your life...Write NO MORE THAN two hundred words to tell me (and perhaps a few thousand others) what you are going to achieve over the twenty eight days and why it will be different this time..." Please go to his site if you want further details.

My commitment will be this: many Australians know of the 10,000 steps program. I will do it with the aim of getting at least that this month. Why? I need the exercise. I'll post my step count to keep me honest!


Want to increase your blog exposure? If you're Australian, take a peek at this week's edition of the Carnival of Australia. Interested? All you need to be is Australian to qualify to enter! Here is the form. Give it a try. Next time we'll be hosted here


Last, it's my pleasure to cry out and gush "You like me! You like me!" Kin has awarded me these:

This award seeks to "recognize those people that were exceptionally adept at creating relationships with other bloggers by making an effort to be part of a conversation, as opposed to a monologue".


"This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"

Wow, thanks Kin! Now, I'm supposed to pass this on. I can think of no better recipients than Captain Picard's Journal, D.Paul,mcewan, and Susie J

Comments on "Metablogging Aussie-style today"

 

Blogger D. Paul said ... (6:51 am) : 

Wow, Misc-Mum, I am literally speechless. That is a lovely gesture, and I am beyond flattered. Thank you. That made my day!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:22 am) : 

Now, that's nice. Thanks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:22 am) : 

Ah. I was just about to pout, moan and stamp my foot and debate about changing my nationality [again] = a non-Australian person.

Now I'll eat humble pie and offer my even humbler thanks.
Your serf

 

Blogger Julie Pippert said ... (4:15 am) : 

Congrats on the awards!

Julie
Ravin' Picture Maven

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (5:04 am) : 

Congrats on those two Awards.

 

Blogger Catherine said ... (5:27 am) : 

Congratulations! What a big day for you. :)

 

post a comment