Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

On strike today

Yesterday's post kind of took it out of me, but in accordance with my daily writing compulsion schedule, I just couldn't help posting on why I love Canadians so much.

This is an oldie-but-a-goodie.

Comments on "On strike today"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:09 pm) : 

That's great. Thanks for the chuckle -- we need that today.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (5:08 am) : 

You can't go on strike!

 

Blogger Julie Pippert said ... (6:02 am) : 

I am LOL but also suspect Urban Myth due to feeling More than Vaguely Offended because...well, I'm American and the only time I felt more verklempt about this type thing was when the waitress at a restaurant in Paris admitted she wasn't HAPPY to serve us Americans but at least we weren't GERMAN.

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (6:44 am) : 

julie - sorry, don't mean to make you feel bad, just being a bit irreverent :) Wow - how would've you responded to that waitress?

 

post a comment