Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Whirlpool words

Do you know, after you've written the word 'miscellaneous' about a million times, it starts to look like a giant line of random tiles pulled from the scrabble box. It just looks odd.

Also, and why oh why didn't anyone say this over the past year - that the 'miscellaneous' in my title - look! look at the very top of the page, next to the blogger icon, in your web browser! It was spelled incorrectly.

God, I wanted to die when I realised that this morning.

Quick fix, done, schwing!

Comments on "Whirlpool words"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:23 am) : 

You're right! They don't match! How odd. I never noticed that before. How long have you been like this? Since the beginning of blogging?
Cheers, now hurry up and fix it before anyone else notices.

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (11:15 am) : 

mcewan, I think if you re-save the link in your bookmarks page, it will correct itself. That's what happened to me!

Its only a little thing, but it's all in the details...eh?!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:31 am) : 

In my browser, it says, http://www.miscmum.com/

 

Blogger Tracey said ... (10:16 pm) : 

She means in the title bar at the top of the page.

I am seriously losing the plot lately. Used to pride myself on picking up spelling mistakes, and typos, and this is yet another one I've missed lately. Dammit! Sorry!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:43 am) : 

It's not the sort of word everybody can spell easily. Rather like 'rhodrodendron' (no matter how it is spelt!)

 

Blogger D. Paul said ... (4:14 am) : 

Urm, I actually noticed, but thought it would be bad form to point it out. Sorry.

 

Blogger Tere said ... (6:23 am) : 

I don't even think I know how to spell the word. I always just use "misc". I would fail at spelling bee.

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (12:38 pm) : 

Oh, dear sweet people. Those of you who didn't notice (ignorance is bliss in this case!) and those of you who did but were too polite to say (mind - if you ever see anything so blaringly obvious again PLEASE tell me!)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:43 pm) : 

I didn't notice & most certainly would have told you if I had!

 

post a comment