Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

WW - Here I go on about breasts again

Keira: Mum! Here's a ball.

Me: Thank you.

[I take the ball to throw it, but that's obviously not what she had in mind.]

Keira: No! Put it in your top!

Me: No - I'll stretch it!

Keira: Make bigger boobies!

Me (considering this to be a cheaper alternative to plastic surgery): Okay then!

Wha-la!

Comments on "WW - Here I go on about breasts again"

 

Blogger jams o donnell said ... (7:44 am) : 

Very amusing. Happy WW!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:07 am) : 

LOL--too funny. Happy WW.

 

Blogger SandyCarlson said ... (8:12 am) : 

If it works....! Fun one!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:32 am) : 

Hahaha. I swear their toys always end up down there! So funny. Happy WW!

 

Blogger Corey~living and loving said ... (3:20 pm) : 

LOL the picture makes this even better. good stuff!

 

post a comment