Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

WW - White Way of Delight*



Picture of my one crowning glory in my garden: a weeping cherry tree which is just going nuts. We love each other, I think, because we are both perfectly happy to look after ourselves and, I tell you, that's the ONLY kind of garden I like.

Stay tuned for news regarding our backyard I was speaking of a few weeks ago!

*Yes, another Anne of Green Gables reference...

Comments on "WW - White Way of Delight*"

 

Blogger pussreboots said ... (1:37 pm) : 

Beautiful photo. I'll be taking ones like that on our tree in about four months. Happy Spring! :D

 

Blogger Veronica Foale said ... (3:50 pm) : 

Yay! It's spring.

Love this photo.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:10 pm) : 

Happy delurk day!
What a gorgeous photo!

 

Blogger ♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said ... (7:08 pm) : 

Oh, I love Anne of Green Gables too ... what an awesome photo - yes Happy WW and delurk day !

I enjoy reading your blog - I stumbled across you via my dear friend from Three ring Circus.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:40 pm) : 

Beautiful photo! Happy WW!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:42 pm) : 

Wow, such gorgeous blossom! We used to have two weeping cherries a long time ago.

 

Blogger jams o donnell said ... (7:45 pm) : 

What a lovely sight to behold especially as Autumn is upon us here up-over.

Happy WW

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 pm) : 

Beautiful photo! :) Happy WW!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:54 pm) : 

Great shot. It almost looks B&W except for little peeks of green and blue. Well done. Happy WW.

 

Blogger impwork said ... (8:20 pm) : 

Great shot :-)

 

Blogger SandyCarlson said ... (8:22 pm) : 

That's oh so beautiful! I forgot that it's spring somewhere on this planet. Thanks for the beautiful reminder!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 pm) : 

Gorgeous! ...If I wasn't in the fall season right now, I'd so want to be there! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:53 pm) : 

Oh, I LOVE cherry blooms!!! It's sooooo beautiful :-)

(This photo almost look black and white!)

 

Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said ... (9:06 pm) : 

LOVE that shot! And happy delurking day too!

 

Blogger kml said ... (9:39 pm) : 

wow - it really has a lot of blossoms - beautiful!

 

Blogger Patois42 said ... (10:08 pm) : 

What a beautiful tree to be able to eye everyday.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:17 pm) : 

I had one of these back in GA and I DO miss it, though not much else...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 pm) : 

Oh how wonderful. Such a great picture for WW!

 

Blogger Joyismygoal said ... (10:55 pm) : 

the Avenues :> it is like fragrant snow

 

Blogger Hootin Anni said ... (11:47 pm) : 

I bet it IS pretty! And the fragrance would be so sweet!! Any bees buzzing around the blossoms?

My W W is a flower too, if you can find time, drop by!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:49 pm) : 

just beautiful!

 

Blogger Cinnamon Girl said ... (11:49 pm) : 

That is lovely!

 

Blogger kim said ... (11:59 pm) : 

very pretty.

 

Blogger Bea said ... (12:17 am) : 

Happy de-lurking day! (I always love me a good AoGG reference!)

 

Blogger Melissa @ Banana Migraine said ... (12:47 am) : 

Beautiful photo!!

 

Blogger mitzh said ... (2:29 am) : 

I love cherry blossoms. *sigh*
Beautiful photo!

HAPPY WW!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:47 am) : 

This is a fantastic photo! I love this. So pretty.
- Audrey
Pinks & Blues

 

Blogger Sherry said ... (4:02 am) : 

Very beautiful.

 

Blogger Mommy Lutchi said ... (4:07 am) : 

love this trees.
mine is up at The Four Seasons Of My Life I hope you can visit me too. TC

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:47 am) : 

That's a nice photo! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me :) Have a great Wednesday!

 

post a comment