Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 22, 2006

It's 9.30am and the house is quiet. Are we in the Twilight Zone?

Fortunately, no.

Riley is having his nap and Adam has decided (naively? excitedly? foolishly??) to take Keira to the Melbourne Show today. Part of me is glad to have the house to myself --well, almost, you know what I mean-- and part of me wishes I was there. But when I considered the sugar-hyped up kids; the rides; the vomit- from- the- sugar- hyped- kids- from- said- rides-on-the-ground, I gave it a miss. There will always be another show next year.

I reckon Adam will have his lumberjack skills put to the test too, as he did not take a stroller and I can guess that Keira will get sick of walking pretty damn fast.

I'll have to get him to do a detailed re-count when he gets back. I dare say there will be adventures and mis-deeds; showbags and junk food stories a-plenty.

Comments on "It's 9.30am and the house is quiet. Are we in the Twilight Zone?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:48 pm) : 

Did Keira take the potty with her though? So she can stand on it and say "Yes I do meet the height requirements for this ride!"

I think, no I KNOW I'd rather be you at home than Adam at the Show. Agh, the crowds!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (2:50 pm) : 

Oh, Pixie, I'm glad I stayed home too, as you'll find out once I do a proper write up of their time later!! LOL

 

post a comment