Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Housekeeping Issues

  • I have re-written my "About Me" page. It was bugging me. It still does, but to a lesser degree.
  • So you've all had a few days to digest my new looking format. What do you all think? Personally, I'm wondering if the font size is a bit small. Would you like it a bit bigger? Also, I'm not sure if I like the font itself. It seems a bit 'formal'. (I haven't even checked which one it is!) I might have to play around. Sure I can change it automatically when I post anyway, but I'd like to defaulted to begin with because you can be sure I'll forget.

That's about it for today. We're off to a birthday party later. Bracing myself for hyperactivity!

Comments on "Housekeeping Issues"

 

Blogger K T Cat said ... (1:52 pm) : 

I absolutely love your header image. I find your format to be readable, too.

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (12:43 pm) : 

thanks!!!

 

post a comment