Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My very own time to shine at TopMomma

Please go here and vote for me. I have no real idea what it means, but I love a popularity contest - maybe because I've never been in one before and I'd like to know what it feels like before I die.

Please, make my dreams come true ;) **

**Don't worry, my self-esteem isn't invested too much if you don't vote for me.

Updated: With thanks to Jeanie's comment, I should give you an idea on what my picture looks like, for those of you not familiar with my blogger profile. It's a black and white "glamour puss" shot, also seen on my 'About Me' page.

Comments on "My very own time to shine at TopMomma"

 

Blogger jeanie said ... (6:19 pm) : 

I woulda had I known which one was you!!! Very hard to work that out!

 

Blogger Kimberly Vanderhorst said ... (4:24 am) : 

You've got my vote!

 

Blogger ELIZABETH said ... (6:51 am) : 

Done.

Do I get extra brownie points for helping a friend? If so please apply them to finishing winter even if just over my house.

*grin*

 

post a comment