Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Just call us 'Castle el Diablo'

Adam: "What's that stench in the lounge room and out the front of the house?"
Me: "I know, I smelt that too"
Adam: "Smells like dead rat to me"
Me: "That's my thought. At least the pest man did his job properly"

Unfortunately, the innocent visitor to our abode will over the next few days be walking up to our doorstep and be boxed up the nose by parfume-de-abattoir.

We had thirty-plus (Celsius, I have to keep reminding people...) degree heat yesterday, so that probably accelerated the decomposition*, but now its raining hard and cooler so we're going to have to put pegs over our noses. Maybe. Let's hope not.

*I can't believe I'm talking about this.

Comments on "Just call us 'Castle el Diablo'"

 

post a comment