Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 25, 2006

Nappy Overflow

Kids make mess. That's no secret. One of the more unpleasant aspects of parenthood is changing nappies, and even that's never really fazed me. (Those people who faint and carry on when they open up a nappy? Never understood that).
Yes, I'm one of those naughty people who use disposable nappies, but I also use the nappy recycling service that, I believe, is still pretty much exclusive to Melbourne. Well, was. I got a letter yesterday saying that they were 'temporarily suspending' the service because of a problems with the processing facility, due to such an increase of customers, I believe. Now this puts me in the 'poo', again, literally, as our general rubbish bins here in our shire are teeny-weeny. I'll have nowhere to put them all! This will hasten up Keira's potty training quick smart, I think! Let's hope all returns to normal quickly.
Well, its Monday here. Back to the normal routine. Maybe that will help Riley's sleep patterns. I've also decided to cut caffeine back to virtually zero (not that I have much anyway). Let's see if that helps.
On the plus side (if you can call it that) I've lost another kilo in weight. I guess getting up in the all hours counts as exercise!

Comments on "Nappy Overflow"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:12 am) : 

Good on you for using that service (link doesn't work btw, but i figured it out...)... Hope it is back on track soon.

Good idea about the caffeine, annoying as it would be.

Maybe I should be getting up in the night time then!

 

Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum said ... (7:47 pm) : 

Link fixed!

I got through the day with 1 proper coffee (and about 3 de-cafs). So far, so good.

 

post a comment